Finally, a networking workshop exclusively for introverts!
Are you an introvert?
Want to learn how to network without anxiety?
WHAT: Introverts Networking Strategy Workshop
WHEN: Saturday, Setpember 28, 2013 from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
WHERE: DIY Marketing Center (inside the GVCC), 1101 Broadway, Vancouver WA 98660
HOW MUCH: $157 public
Do you feel drained, overwhelmed, and disappointed by your business networking efforts?
Hey, as an introvert myself, I've been there and done that, and learned how to celebrate being an introvert AND use my "introvertedness" (if that were a word) to become a great networker!
Full disclosure: OK, so I still shudder at the thought of entering a room full of strangers, would rather be at home, and only go where I have to go BUT I have discovered ways network comfortably, and how to make networking pay off BIG for me.
I hate wasting time and energy, so I developed these powerful networking strategies that magnetize prospects and opportunities to me. These strategies really work, and I am ready to share them with a small group of other like-minded introverts so that they can reap the benefits of being truly connected.
Fair warning: If you're determined to wallow or hide behind introversion, if you use being an introvert as an excuse for any lack of success, and you refuse to stretch a little to learn something new, don't bother registering or showing up. This workshop is for introverts who are looking for a better way to network, not for those who eschew meaningful connections with others.
Good news: Most introverts LOVE my networking strategies, so plan to attend this workshop if you're introverted and want a better and easier way to network.
What you'll learn:
- When, where and how to network in the real world
- When, where and how to network virtually
- How to show up "everywhere" while you're actually holed up at home or in the office
- How networking actually improves your luck
- What to do before, during and after a meeting
- How to reduce anxiety and feel more comfortable with strangers
- 3 ways to introduce yourself with confidence
- How make authentic connections while networking
- What to say when you want to skip the small talk
- How to deal with the overwhelm of crowds and new environments without curling up into a little ball or needing extended recovery time
- And more!
What you get:
- The personal guidance and help of a professional marketing coach...who is also an introvert and built her business with these networking strategies
- A calm, safe and supportive learning environment (Seating is strictly limited to 16.)
- Real strategies you can use immediately
- A written plan to guide your networking efforts
- Proven conversational models you can customize for your own use
- Role-plays and practice to test out your new skills
- Confidence confidence confidence (seriously, more confidence)
- And more!
Registration includes all these extras:
- The complete Introverts Networking Plan in hard copy, $47 value
- The complete Introverts Networking Plan in handy electronic (PDF) format, $27 value
- How to Create a Killer Elevator Speech ebook + audio, $9.97 value
- Marketing Strategies that Really Work book, $19.95 value
Want to learn the basics of networking? Check out my Networking 4 Newbies workshop in Vancouver, Portland or by teleconference.