Thinking about working with me? You've got options, all of them fun, interactive, and rewarding (we're talking "rewarding" as in "getting more clients" and "actually bringing in some revenue," in case you were wondering).
But know this: I don't tolerate whiners, wimps, and losers (as my hero Dan Kennedy says, "We can't fix losers") who refuse to accept responsibility for their own success. If you think that just writing a check to a marketing coach will make clients magically appear, you will be bitterly disappointed (as will I, because if that happens, that means I made a foolish decision in choosing you as a client). If this is you, go away now. If you want to change that, here's some tough love from me.
But if the only thing between you and all the clients you want is that you're not quite sure how to leverage your resources (time, effort, money, talents, etc.) in your marketing (and NOT that you won't do the work), you are in the right place.
Here is what I know about my clients:
- My clients are passionate about their product or service
- My clients accept responsibility for their own success
- My clients are willing to do the work
- Most of my clients have a spiritual side
Here is what my clients can expect from me:
- Direct talk, with no time-wasting chatter
- My undivided attention and support
- My strategic and creative resources
- And lots more, but let's move on...
Sound good? Are we on the same page so far? Excellent! We just might get along fine.